This article is about the pilgrim found on the way to High Hrothgar. For the bard in Dawnstar, see Karita (bard).
|Location||Throat of the World|
|Primary Skills||One-handed, Block, Heavy Armor, Two-handed|
She wears scaled armor, hide bracers, steel cuffed boots, a gold and emerald circlet, an amulet of Talos, and a leveled enchanted ring. She also carries two books about the ancient High King Wulfharth: Five Songs of King Wulfharth and The Arcturian Heresy.
She may greet you with:
- "Keep an eye out for wolves if you're headed up the path to High Hrothgar."
You may ask her who she is, to which she will reply:
- "Just a pilgrim. I'd prefer to leave it at that, if you don't mind."
- "I was just outside Ivarstead when it happened. It's an exciting moment. Nothing like this has happened in centuries."
If you ask her what she's doing on the path to High Hrothgar, she will tell you.
- "Walking the Steps. Meditating on the emblems. I make this trip every few years."
- Karita is only enabled once The Way of the Voice begins. When you reach High Hrothgar, she's disabled again.