|Primary Skills||Smithing, Two-handed|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionPale; DawnstarFrukisHouseFaction; JobMinerFaction; TownDawnstarFaction|
She wakes up every morning at 7am and prepares breakfast using her cooking pot. At 8am she walks the short distance to the neighboring Quicksilver Mine where she spends twelve hours in the dimly lit tunnels, tirelessly mining ore for her boss Leigelf. At 8pm, she goes to the Windpeak Inn for a bit of socializing with the townsfolk before her bedtime at midnight. The only exception to this routine is when you first enter Dawnstar; she will then be inside Windpeak Inn, discussing the strange nightmares with Erandur, Irgnir, and Thoring.
Before you have completed Waking Nightmare, Fruki will say:
- "Lady Mara will save us from these nightmares. You'll see."
She will also mention the feud between her boss and his ex-wife Beitild. Occasionally, she tells you where she works.
- "Used to be twice as many miners working here before all this trouble started."
- "I work in the mine, just like everyone else."
When you first enter Dawnstar, you'll find her engaged in a conversation in the Windpeak Inn.
- Irgnir: "It's a curse! It has to be! I've got to get out of this town."
- Fruki: "Irgnir, get a hold of yourself. They're just dreams. Please tell her, Erandur."
- Erandur: "Listen to your friend, Fruki. They are just dreams, my dear. I assure you that it is quite normal."
- Irgnir: "It's the same dream over and over again. You think that's normal? It's evil I tell you!"
- Fruki: "Erandur, she has a point. You keep telling us no harm will follow these dreams, but they must be an omen."
- Thoring: "Give him a chance to speak. He's trying to help us."
- Erandur: "Everyone, please. I'm doing what I can to end these nightmares. In the meantime all I ask is you remain strong and put your trust in Lady Mara."
- Irgnir: "I... I will. Thank you..."
Even though they work in competing mines, Fruki can often be seen talking to Irgnir at the Windpeak Inn.
- Irgnir: "You should quit working in the Eastern Mine. Leigelf's no good to work for."
- Fruki: "Leigelf is a good man, and I'm not running out on him now."
- Irgnir: "Oh, got a bit of an interest in your boss do you?"
- Fruki: "No, not that it's any of your business."
- Irgnir: "Tough day at the mines. I swear the ore is getting harder to dig."
- Fruki: "You're just getting older."
- Irgnir: "That's why I come here to talk to you. You're all heart."