Skyrim:Ashen Heart< Skyrim: Ghosts of the Tribunal: Quests
- Read the Matriarch's note
- Read Priest Arthamis' Note
- Use the mannequins to solve the armory room puzzle. The solution (left to right) is: Mask of Sotha Sil, Mask of Almalexia, Mask of Vivec.
After dealing with the ash zombie attack, speak to the Matriarch:
- Is there anything I can do to stop these attacks?
- "Of course. It's all in this note."
She will then hand you a note. After reading it you will have to head to the armory and pick up and read Priest Arthamis' Note.
The solution for the armory puzzle can be deduced from the banner above the locked gate. The solution (left to right) is: Mask of Sotha Sil, Mask of Almalexia, Mask of Vivec. The other mannequins are irrelevant.
Open the chest to find Hopesfire and Erden Relvel's note, read the note and you will have to then travel to the graveyard of Tel Mithryn.
You will have to kill the ash zombies and Erden Relvel, you can then loot his body for the Mask of Dagoth Ur, the Robe of the Lich and a Fahlbtharz Forge Gem.
- Just adding the masks to the mannequins may not result in the door opening. In this case, removing the other armor from one or more of the mannequins may trigger the door to open.
|Ashen Heart (ccASVSSE001_QuestD)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|5||The temple was attacked by Ash Zombies, and the Matriarch has handed me a note that may provide more clues on who is responsible for the attack.
Objective 5: Read the Matriarch's note
|10||I should investigate the temple armory and look for clues as well as pick up any valuable weapons or armor that may suit my needs.
Objective 10: Look for clues in the armory
|15||Inside the temple armory, I found a note that implies something important is hidden in the chest on the rear wall. The note implies that to open it, I need to place masks on the appropriate mannequins.
Objective 15: Use the mannequins to solve the armory room puzzle
|20||After solving the armory puzzle, I now have access to the treasure behind the portcullis. I should open it and see what I can learn.
Objective 20: Examine the chest
|30||After solving the armory puzzle, I now have access to the treasure behind the portcullis. Inside I found a note whose contents may provide further information.
Objective 30: Read Erden Relvel's Note
|40||After solving the armory puzzle, I now have access to the treasure behind the portcullis. Inside I found a note from a priest of Dagoth Ur.
Objective 40: Kill the Priest of Dagoth Ur
|90||After solving the armory puzzle, I now have access to the treasure behind the portcullis. Inside I found a note from a renegade priest. I located and defeated the priest and can now take the Mask of Dagoth Ur from his corpse.
Objective 50: Retrieve the Mask of Dagoth Ur
|100||After solving the armory puzzle, I now have access to the treasure behind the portcullis. Inside I found a note from a renegade priest. I located and defeated the priest and took the Mask of Dagoth Ur off his corpse.|
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 50, 60, 70, 80.
* Any text displayed in angle brackets (e.g.,
<Alias=LocationHold>) is dynamically set by the Radiant Quest system, and will be filled in with the appropriate word(s) when seen in game.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in any order. Some stages may therefore repeat objectives seen in other stages.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- On the PC, it is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage ccASVSSE001_QuestD stage, where
stageis the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages, but it is possible to clear all stages of the quest using