|Location||Vorenor's Lair, Spindleclutch II|
|Axe of Sacrifice
Blood Spawn set helmet in a random weight and trait
He appears in a swarm of bats.
- Mereel: "I don't know, boss. This whole place screams "ambush"."
- Vorenor Winterbourne: "Ambush. What a lovely idea."
- Vorenor Winterbourne: "Still alive, are we? Come, I will make spigots of your throats."
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
As a boss type enemy, Vorenor Winterbourne is immune to all forms of crowd control effects. As an undead enemy, Vorenor Winterbourne is especially vulnerable to Fighters Guild abilities.
- Blood Drain
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage. If taunted, the boss will be forced to use this attack on the tank only.
- Open Wounds
- The boss shoots a red beam at a random player. This attack does moderate physical damage over time.
- Blood Pool
- The boss places a pool of blood under a random player. This attack does high physical damage over time as indicated by a red circle. The initial tick happens almost immediately, thus the healer should ensure that the party is fully healed before this attack is performed.
- Blood Frenzy
- The boss teleports to each player and slashes them, doing high physical damage. This attack can be blocked to reduce the damage taken.
- Vampiric Drain
- The boss sucks blood from the captives around the room, healing himself over time. At first, only one captive will be used, but as the fight progresses, more and more captives will be involved, increasing the magnitude of the healing done. To prevent this, players may kill the captives to stop his healing. Alternatively, if damage is good enough, players can choose not to kill the captives. Doing so will net players the hard mode achievement.
Vorenor Winterbourne is associated with three achievements.
|Spindleclutch II Vanquisher||10||Defeat Mad Martine, Blood Spawn, Praxin Douare, the Flesh Atronach Trio, Urvan Veleth, and Vorenor Winterbourne in Spindleclutch II.|
|Compassionate Hero||50||Defeat Vorenor Winterbourne in Veteran Spindleclutch II without killing any of the innocent victims held captive in his lair.|
|Spindleclutch II Assassin||50||Defeat Mad Mortine, Blood Spawn, Praxin Douare, the Flesh Atronach trio, Urvan Veleth, and Vorenor Winterbourne in Veteran Spindleclutch II within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of Thralled warriors.|