This article is about the creature. For the item set, see Blood Spawn.
The Bloodspawn is a Gargoyle found in Spindleclutch II, dropping down from above after Guardian Sud-Hareem finds Mereel. It is also the namesake of the Blood Spawn set, style, and the basis of a trophy and bust.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- After Bloodspawn smashes the ground, giant rocks by both exits crash down from the ceiling. This occurs the third time Bloodspawn smashes the ground. More rocks fill the arena the more Bloodspawn has the opportunity to smash the ground, getting closer and closer to the edge of Bloodspawn's large smashing AoE. and eventually, after the third time it causes a cave-in, Bloodspawn enrages, and will continuously smash the ground, using only Cave-In, until either it or the group dies. Bloodspawn should be killed quickly to prevent the group from being crushed by rocks.
- Crushing Rocks
- If you stand in the aoes brought down by Cave-In, they will inflict devastating damage.
- A basic melee attack that deals minor physical damage.
- Vicious Claws
- A heavy attack. The target needs to block this, or else they will take massive physical damage.
- Vicious Smash
- Bloodspawn leaps to the center of the room and smashes the ground. An AoE with a large radius opens up beneath it.
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Spindleclutch II Conqueror||10||Defeat the Blood Golem, Praxin's Ghost, and Vorenor Winterbourne in Veteran Spindleclutch II.|
|Spindleclutch II Vanquisher||10||Defeat Mad Martine, Blood Spawn, Praxin Douare, the Flesh Atronach Trio, Urvan Veleth, and Vorenor Winterbourne in Spindleclutch II.|
|Spindleclutch II Survivor||50||Defeat Mad Mortine, Blood Spawn, Praxin Douare, the Flesh Atronach trio, Urvan Veleth, and Vorenor Winterbourne in Veteran Spindleclutch II, without suffering a group member death.|
|Spindleclutch II Assassin||50||Defeat Mad Mortine, Blood Spawn, Praxin Douare, the Flesh Atronach trio, Urvan Veleth, and Vorenor Winterbourne in Veteran Spindleclutch II within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of Thralled warriors.|
- It is called Blood Golem in some achievements. It was also originally named Blood Spawn until the spelling was changed to avoid confusion with the set.