Vivec's Palace is a ziggurat that serves as Vivec's residence and the focal point of his city. It consists of two rooms: Vivec's Receiving Hall and Vivec's Private Chambers. Vivec's Private Chambers are not accessible until the end of Divine Delusions.
- Divine Conundrum: Help a canon fulfill a mission from Vivec.
- Divine Inquiries: Investigate potential causes of the Warrior-Poet's loss of divine power.
- Divine Delusions: Discredit an Ashlander's claim to the title of Nerevarine.
- Divine Intervention: Help the clockwork mage create a tonal inverter to counteract the power of Sunna'rah.
- Divine Disaster: Recover a Blessing Stone in order to prevent a cosmic catastrophe.
- Divine Restoration: Seek guidance from the Lady of Twilight against a common foe.
- Divine Blessings: Help Lord Vivec reward those who assisted in restoring his divine power.