|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Speak with Moon-Bishop Azin-jo to begin the quest:
- "Alkosh's booming voice reaches farther with every passing day, bringing new pilgrims for me to greet! Come, bring your offerings and kneel before the Great Cat returned!"
- The Great Cat returned?
- "Yes, walker! Divine Alkosh has returned to this perch to call the Khajiit who have strayed back to him! Though any who hear his word and obey are welcome here."
- Who is Alkosh?
- "Who is Alkosh? Gak! Riddle'Thar has kicked sand over the First Cat so long that his name is forgotten!
Alkosh is the first divine: the Dragon King of Cats! The Khajiit have strayed from him, but he's returned to right our path! Come, see for yourself!"
- Very well. I'll meet Alkosh.
If you fail to get the quest from Moon-Bishop Azin-jo at the start of the trial, the quest can still be received by looting Nahviintas's corpse. On normal, you will receive the Teeth of the False Alkosh to show to Moon-Bishop Azin-jo.
- <Teeth from the false Alkosh lay strewn about from from our battle. I should take them to Bishop Azin-jo as proof of the heretic Dragon's defeat.>
On veteran, you will receive the Tongue of the False Alkosh.