Speaking to RashaEdit
Rasha is the leader of a small band of mercenaries at the Ayleid ruin of Sercen.
Speak to her to start the quest:
- "If you wish to raid Sercen, wait your turn. Our claim takes precedence. If you wish some coin, I offer a task."
- What's the task?
- "An old comrade abides in Cropsford. I have a gift for him, but I cannot deliver it."
- What is it?
- "Just a small pouch of sand. Hisham is my old comrade. He will surely pay for the delivery.
Cropsford is far and far from here—southeast of Castle Alessia. Consider that, wayfarer."
If you talk to Rasha again before delivering the sand, she will say:
- "I hope that sand makes Hisham reconsider being a farmer. He should be wielding that old spiked mace of his rather than a shovel."
The town of Cropsford is located between Castle Alessia to the west and Drakelowe Keep to the east. If your Alliance owns Cropsford, completing the quest is a cinch as one can simply travel to the town directly by using the Transitus Network.
If not then you should be wary of Alliance guards around the town and if Drakelowe Keep is under enemy control, then they too send soldiers that pass through the town.
You will find Hisham outside farming. Speak to him to deliver the sand:
- "Joy to you. Have you ever seen a pleasanter place? Dirt upon one's hands, life growing, the smell of manure on the breeze. No more the soldier's fate for me."
- A woman named Rasha wanted you to have this.
- "Rasha! Many years have passed since we warred together. The sands of Sentinel, where we met - two young warriors who faced the world together. The smell of this sand evokes golden days. But those times are done, for me at least."
The quest will be completed and you'll be rewarded.
|Sands of Sentinel|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Now to travel to Cropsford and find Hisham.
Objective: Travel to Cropsford
|Now that I've reached Cropsford, I should find Hisham and give him the pouch of sand.
Objective: Talk to Hisham