Resurrecting another player lets them get back into the fight without having to walk back from the nearest respawn point or wait until the battle has ended. Resurrecting a player requires a Soul Gem, and requires you to be uninterrupted for several seconds. There are various ways to improve your ability to resurrect other players.
|Reanimate (Living Death)||Bring your allies back from the brink of death, resurrecting up to 3 allies at the target location.|
|Master Ritualist (Restoring Light)||Increases resurrection speed by 10-20%
Increases resurrected player's Health by 50-100% afterwards
Has a 50% chance to fill a Soul Gem
|Battle Resurrection (Support)||Increases resurrection speed by 15-30%
Only works in PvP areas.
- The Kagrenac's Hope set increases resurrection speed by 25% and restores your Magicka when you resurrect another player.
- The Field Physician perk from 10 points in The Lord reduces your damage taken while resurrecting.
- The Infusion perk from 30 points in The Lord grants the resurrected player Magicka Recovery.
- The Revival perk from 75 points in The Lord grants you a Damage Shield after you are resurrected.
- Sigils of Resurrection resurrect all dead group members in an Arena.
- All of the resurrection speed bonuses will stack, so wearing Kagrenac's Hope while in Cyrodiil with 2 points each in Master Ritualist and Battle Resurrection will grant you a 75% increase in resurrection speed.[verification needed]