Horses • Felines • Guar • Bears • Camels • Wolves • Other
Packlord Nightmare WolfEdit
- Lord of the Nightmare Pack, this night-black Wolf mount has burning paws and flames hissing from its face and tail; can anyone doubt that its origin must be Mehrunes Dagon's plane of the Deadlands?
This mount was available in the Crown Store for 3000 between September 27 and October 1 of 2018. Its default name is "Howlfire".
- In the rugged badlands of central Hammerfell, even camels struggle to maneuver across the broken terrain. But wolves can go where even camels cannot, so the roving Redguards of the canyon lands have bred the local Painted Wolves into sure-footed mounts.
The Painted Wolf was available in the crown store from July 26 to July 30, 2018. Its default name is "Spots".
Pale Velothi GuarEdit
- This stalwart mount comes from the ashlands downwind of the volcanoes of the Velothi Mountains, and is well adapted to surviving under the harshest of conditions.
- Handsome, strong, and swift, the palomino is favored by couriers and sportsmen.
The Palomino Horse is a golden and white horse mount included with the Gold Edition of ESO. Originally available from the online store and Steam, the Palomino was later featured in the Crown Store for 900 . It is also available in the Storm Atronach Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Fishystick". Before Update 6, it had the same flavor text as the Sorrel Horse.
- The small equines of the subtropical Pellitine forests have subtle vertical stripes for camouflage under the canopy. They've been crossed with the larger Anequine Mustang to create a striking striped mount, the favorite of the First Corinthe Hussars.
Phantom Ice WolfEdit
- This magical mount was created to provide Psijic Monks with a reliable conjured ride when going to and from the courts of rulers in northern Tamriel. Psijics have little use for such a creature on Artaeum, but summon them out of admiration and affection.
The Phantom Ice Wolf is a ghostly wolf available in the Psijic Vault Crown Crates as a hidden Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Glacier".
- Staunch and vigorous, this patterned war-horse is known for its courage and tenacity.
Pineblossom Vale ElkEdit
- When seen at night, this elk emanates a faint glow, rivaling the unusual color shifts in the northern skies of Skyrim or the glowing fungus of Blackreach's vast caves. Stunning!
The Pineblossom Vale Elk is an upcoming mount. Its default name is "Skyshimmer".
- Riders of these senche-panthers often find their welcomes worn out while in town, but their journeys across wilderness can be strangely trouble-free.
Plague Husk HorseEdit
- A zombie horse is fearsome enough - but a Plague Husk Horse, wreathed in a glowing miasma of toxic infection, is a truly terrifying mount!
The Plague Husk Horse is a green skeletal horse available in the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates as a Radiant Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Poison".
- This steed's blue markings glow, indicating its exposure to the energies of the Planemeld. Its glimmering eyes possess a frightening intelligence that seems unnatural for a horse.
The Planemeld Courser is available as a Radiant Apex-level reward in New Moon Crown Crates. Its default name is "Sees into Planes". When summoned, it emits a column of blue fire and leaves a blue summoning circle imprinted on the ground. The circle has the Daedric Letter 'O' in its center and quickly fades away.
- The Pride-King Lions are the top predators on the savannahs of northern Elsweyr. No one but the Khajiiti, with their feline intuitions, could have persuaded these proud beasts to serve as mounts. Are you strong-willed enough to control one of these majestic beasts?
Psijic Bear ExemplarEdit
- According to Nord legend, bears—like the Nords themselves—originated on the frozen continent of Atmora. And some Nords think that's where the Psijic monks went to find the original model of their Psiiic Bear Exemplar. The Psijic mages aren't saying.
The Psijic Bear Exemplar is a yellow ghostly bear available in the Psijic Vault Crown Crates as an Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Totem".
Psijic Camel ExemplarEdit
- When the Ra Gada first came to Hammerfell from lost Yokuda, they brought their mounts—horses and camels—with them. It was these Yokudan camels that the Psijic monks are said to have taken as models for their Psijic Camel Exemplars.
The Psijic Camel Exemplar is a yellow ghostly camel available in the Psijic Vault Crown Crates as an Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Psurly".
Psijic Escort ChargerEdit
- Though the Psijics are not a combat order, the monks do concede a need for protection when venturing beyond Artaeum, and when their fighting escorts need to be mounted, they conjure up these impressive warhorses for them.
Psijic Escort Charger was a potential reward for the Summerfall Event. Its default name is "Blue Streak".
Psijic Guar ExemplarEdit
- Psijic monks crossing the doubtful terrain of Black Marsh or southern Morrowind are more concerned with the practical matter of safe and sure riding than whether they look dignified and impressive. For these purposes, the Guar Exemplar is unequaled.
The Psijic Guar Exemplar is a yellow ghostly guar available in the Psijic Vault Crown Crates as an Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Swampfoot".
Psijic Horse ExemplarEdit
- Psijic Exemplar mounts theoretically represent the ideal forms such creatures can assume, at which point they transcend the physical and incarnate the mystical. One look at the noble Horse Exemplar, and you know it's true.
The Psijic Horse Exemplar is a yellow ghostly horse available in the Psijic Vault Crown Crates as an Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Quintessence".
Psijic Senche ExemplarEdit
- The Senche Exemplar is the ultimate physical expression of feline grace and power. Khajiiti say it reminds them of the descriptions of Southpaw, the legendary mount of Rajhin the Purring Liar.
The Psijic Senche Exemplar is a yellow ghostly senche available in the Psijic Vault Crown Crates as an Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Paragon".
Psijic Spectral SteedEdit
- When Psijic monks (or their favored allies) call up a Psijic Spectral Steed, they're really summoning the spirit of a Psijic Horse Exemplar, brought back to the world of the living and made tangible by a supreme act of Conjuration.
The Psijic Spectral Steed is a purple ghostly horse available in the Psijic Vault Crown Crates as a hidden Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Spookyhoof".
Psijic Wolf ExemplarEdit
- To gaze into the eyes of the Wolf Exemplar is to look into the eyes of every wolf back to the Dawn Era, when the tribes of mortals still huddled around their campfires at night, staring at the glowing eyes of the wolves prowling around the perimeters.
The Psijic Wolf Exemplar is a yellow ghostly wolf available in the Psijic Vault Crown Crates as an Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Purewolf".
- Some find it strange that the Pure-Snow Indrik should exist in Summerset, where winter never comes, but as the Sapiarch of Elemental Arcana points out, "Frost magic works everywhere."
The Pure-Snow Indrik was It is obtained by combining four different Pure-Snow Berries to evolve a Nascent Indrik. Its default name is "Frost-Antler".
Pyre Watch JackalEdit
- Long ago, the secretive Pyre Watch bred local jackals into mounts, allowing them to move swiftly as they patrolled their cursed caverns. Now this nimble and fleet pale steed can be yours!
Available in the Crown Store for 3000 or through the purchase of the Harrowstorm Collector's Bundle for 4000 . Its default name is "Sojourner".