|Line Rank||42||Cost||2970 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||30 seconds|
|Range||28 meters||Area||5 meters|
Teleported enemies have their damage done reduced.
Grants allies in the area a synergy that teleports them to you and grants them increased Movement Speed.
- Frozen Gate: Summon an ancient portal, which arms after 1.5 seconds and lasts for 30 seconds. When triggered the enemy is teleported to you, immobilized for 3 seconds, and dealt [2248 / 2272 / 2296 / 2322] Frost Damage. You can have up to 3 Frozen Gates active at a time.
- Frozen Device: Summon an ancient portal, which arms after 1.5 seconds, When triggered the enemy is teleported to you, immobilized for 3 seconds, dealt [2326 / 2352 / 2379 / 2401] Frost Damage, and afflicted with Major Maim, reducing their damage done by 10% for 4 seconds. You can have up to 3 Frozen Devices active at a time.
- Frozen Retreat: Summon an ancient portal, which arms after 1.5 seconds. When triggered the enemy is teleported to you, immobilized for 3 seconds, and dealt [2326 / 2352 / 2379 / 2401] Frost Damage. An ally in the portal can activate the Icy Escape synergy, teleporting them to you and granting them Major Expedition, increasing their Movement Speed by 30% for 8 seconds. You can have up to 3 Frozen Retreats active at a time.
Frozen Gate creates a trap on the ground that will teleport an enemy directly to you and Immobilize them for a short time. The target will still be able to attack, but not move. Only one portal may exist at once, and casting a second one will remove the first. This is a good way of breaking up groups of enemies, as the target's allies may not immediately attack, or they may take a while getting to you, so it's best to use this on ranged attackers such as spellcasters or archers, as melee attackers are likely to approach you anyhow once they notice you. This can be a useful tool as an alternative to Taunting for a tank build, especially with the Frozen Device morph which reduces all damage dealt by the affected target. Alternatively, you can choose Frozen Retreat, which will allow your allies to use the portal as well via the Icy Escape. This is more useful for healers, to keep allies in the same area so that they are easier to cast healing and buffs on. In either case, the portal disappears after a single use.
- Can be used alongside Nature's Grasp to both teleport an enemy to your location and then quickly jump to an ally's location, leaving the target stuck in place with nobody to attack.
- The rune placed uses alphabet seen on runestones, displaying (in clockwise order) Jayde and Rekeipa in the top right, Makko and Deikepa at the bottom, and Odra and Okoma in the top left.