|Line Rank||42||Cost||4050 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||3 seconds|
Converts into a Stamina ability and increases your damage done with Light Attacks. Light and Heavy attacks summon Bound weapons that can be used to attack your current target. No longer grants block mitigation.
Passively grants Minor Resolve and increases the amount of damage you can block as the ability ranks up.
- Bound Armor: Protect yourself with the power of Oblivion, creating a suit of Daedric mail that increases your block mitigation by [33 / 34 / 35 / 36]% for 3 seconds. While slotted, your Max Magicka is increased by 5%
- Bound Armaments: Cost: 2295 Stamina, Duration: 40 seconds.
Arm yourself with the power of Oblivion for 40 seconds, causing your Light and Heavy Attacks to summon a Bound weapon for 10 seconds, up to 4 times. You can reactivate the ability for half cost to arm the weapons, causing them to strike your target for [2569 / 2596 / 2625 / 2653] Physical Damage every 0.3 seconds. While slotted, your Max Stamina is increased by [5 / 6 / 7 / 8]% and Light Attack damage is increased by 10%.
- Bound Aegis: Protect yourself with the power of Oblivion, creating a suit of Daedric mail that increases your block mitigation by [37 / 38 / 39 / 40]% for 3 seconds. While slotted, your Max Magicka is increased by [5 / 6 / 7 / 8]% and you gain Minor Resolve, increasing your and by 1320.
Bound Armor protects you with magical Daedric armor, which increases your Physical Resistance. The armor remains until you activate the ability again to unsummon it. While active, your Maximum Magicka is increased by 5%. Bound Armaments changes both the casting cost and the maximum stat increase to use Stamina instead, and also increases the damage from your Heavy Attacks, while the Bound Aegis morph adds Spell Resistance.
- Unlike previous games in the series, this spell adds protection in addition to your regular armor, rather than replacing it.
- Bound armor is not damaged by attacks and will last as long as you leave it on. However, your regular armor will still receive damage if you are attacked or killed while using Bound Armor.
- Bound Armor must use up one of your action slots in order to work. You cannot cast it and then replace it with another skill or use your weapon swap to free up the slot.
- Prior to Update 10,[verification needed] this caused your entire visual appearance to change, covering you in Daedric-style armor. Now, you just see a purple smoke around your torso, meaning that two Sorcerers both using this spell are no longer forced to look identical.
- Bound Aegis is a recommended morph for the Sorcerer Initiate, Elemental Arcanist, War Mage, and Eldritch Mender builds, while Bound Armaments is recommended for Arcane Warrior.