|# of Zones||1|
|# of Welkynd Stones||4|
|# of Varla Stones||0|
|1 Stone of St. Alessia|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|East of Bruma on an unmarked road that leads to Azura's Shrine|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 21, 32
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Sedor (editor name SedorMapMarker). The entrance door is NNW of the marker, 50 feet away.
- 1-2 Campsite Bandits (each 50% probability melee Bandit, 25% archer Bandit, 12.5% Bandit Hedge Wizard, 12.5% dog) are near the entrance
- The following ingredients can be found near the entrance: 1 Boar Meat and 2 samples of Bonemeal
- 3 bedrolls are at locations b on map
Zone 1: SedorEdit
Upon entering, loot the nearby chest and follow the winding corridors until you reach a corridor on your left. The room beyond it contains an Ogre, a minor loot chest and 4 Welkynd stones on pedestals. Track back and you will arrive on the upper level of a large room, with two Ogres below you. Snipe at them or head left, leading to another room with an Ogre and a minor loot chest.
Head back to the northeast and press on past the large room, up and down a set of stairs to reach another room with an Ogre and chest. Turning right down the stairs, and then right again leads to a room with an Ogre. Heading left brings you to the large room with the two Ogres and a minor loot chest. The tunnel to the northwest is initially blocked by the gate at C, but make sure you step on the pressure plate nearby, as this opens the gate at D.
Head west and loot the chest in the alcove to the south before pressing on. Fight another Ogre before passing through gate D and reaching the push block (cyan dot on map) which opens gate C. Jump down and retrieve the Stone of St. Alessia at S.
- 7 Savage Ogres (quest-specific leveled variety; non-respawning)
- 1 Stone of St. Alessia at location S on map
- 1 Ayleid Cask 01 (locked)
- 5 Ayleid Casks 02 (2 locked)
- 1 Chest 04
- 4 Welkynd Stones
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 2 Iron Gates (opened remotely) at C and D