|# of Zones||1|
|# of Welkynd Stones||4|
|# of Varla Stones||0|
(1 boss-level Necromancer)
|1 boss-level Ayleid Reliquary|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Roughly halfway between Anvil and Kvatch|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -43, -5
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Garlas Agea (editor name GarlasAgeaMapMaker). The entrance door is N of the marker, 100 feet away.
- 1 chest above the entrance
- 2 Wilderness Creatures (Plains variety) are near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 9 Aloe Vera plants, 1 Fennel plant, 4 Flax plants, 3 Lady's Mantle plants, 4 Milk Thistle plants, and 3 St. Jahn's Wort plants
Zone 1: Garlas AgeaEdit
You enter this small dungeon at the south end (Out) and will want to make your way to north end, where the boss chest (B) is located. There are three possible routes to take, corresponding to the three possible corridors leading out of the first room; all three routes lead to the boss chest.
- The eastern option (right hand corridor) has the least enemies, but requires you to make it through a room of gas traps (E), including a line of traps near the exit to the room that is hard to avoid taking damage from.
- The central option (straight from the first room) has no traps. However, there are two guaranteed enemies, and fighting with them will generally alert all of the necromancers in the main chamber below you.
- The western option (left hand corridor) has the most enemies, plus a set of six swinging blade traps in the first corridor (which can possibly be used to damage your enemies) but is also the most satisfying in terms of loot. Be wary as in the large room you enter you could end up fighting against up to three enemies at the same time. Also in this chamber are 4 beds (b) and some interesting non-random loot: 12 septims, 1 statue of Molag Bal, 2 books and 2 alchemy ingredients.
The final room containing the Boss-level Necromancer and Chest also includes some non-random loot such as a full set of Novice Alchemy Equipment, 4 Welkynd Stones and a burning Zombie corpse clamped to the altar.
- 1 boss-level Necromancer at location A on map
- 6 Necromancers
- 1 boss-level Ayleid Reliquary (Necromancer variety) at location B on map
- 1 Ayleid Cask 01
- 2 Ayleid Casks 02 (1 locked)
- 1 Chest 03
- 4 Welkynd Stones, all of which are on elevated pedestals in the boss chest room (B).
- The following Alchemy equipment will always be found: 1 Novice Alembic, 1 Novice Calcinator, 1 Novice Mortar & Pestle, and 1 Novice Retort
- The following Alchemy Ingredients will always be found: 1 Mort Flesh portion, 1 Scales, 1 Nightshade and 1 Sacred Lotus Seeds
- The following Books will always be found: 1 The Book of Daedra and 1 Darkest Darkness
- The other following items will always be found: 1 empty lesser soul gem and 1 empty petty soul gem,
- Some of the above items are clustered on a stone bench at location C: 1 Novice Alembic, 1 Novice Calcinator, 1 Novice Mortar & Pestle, 1 Novice Retort, 1 empty lesser soul gem, and 1 empty petty soul gem
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 1 bed at location b on map
- 3 bedrolls at b