|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Drulene Falen (drulene falen)|
|Location||Drulene Falen's Hut|
She has asked House Redoran for assistance in protecting her guar herd from a number of different threats that have already claimed two of her prized guars. She fears that she will have to move back to Tear should her affairs continue in this vein.
- "Did Neminda send you? Are you here to help with those hostile mudcrabs?"
- "Did you find the hostile mudcrabs?"
- "Thanks for your help with those mudcrabs, %PCName. Let me know if you need anything. I've also been having some trouble with bandits."
- "Did Neminda send you again? I've been having trouble with bandits."
- "I was having some trouble with bandits. Have you found anything, %PCName?"
- "Things have been pretty quiet around here. Thanks for all your help, %PCName."
- Background:"I am Drulene Falen, Herder."
- Drulene Falen:"Me? I'm just a guar herder."
- Hostile Mudcrabs:
- "There's a pair of them that's been hunting my guar. Just the other day they killed one and dragged it off. They usually come from the coast to the southwest. If this keeps up, I might have to sell what I still got and move back to Tear."
- "You killed the mudcrabs that were bothering my guar? Thank the Tribunal! I might not have to move back to Tear after all... You look tired, %PCName. Can I offer you some Hackle-Lo?"
- Yes: [Disposition +15; 2 Hackle-Lo Leaf has been added to your inventory.] "Here you go, %PCName. After a hard day there's nothing like chewing on some Hackle-Lo."
- No: [Disposition +15] "It can be an acquired taste. Thanks again, %PCName."
- "I haven't seen any more mudcrabs. Thanks for asking, though."
- Mudcrab:"Seems like the ones around here are all hostile mudcrabs."
- Tear:" It's also called Dres since it's the home of House Dres. Too hot for me, though. It's practically in Argonia."
- trouble with bandits:
- "The bandits have only tried to get my guar and those of two other herders nearby. The bandits came from the south last time and they led off one of my best guar that way. I'd check south of here to see if there are any caves or tombs that the bandits could be hiding in."
- "Well, I guess I owe you some more hackle-lo. I'm glad to hear that the bandits won't be troubling us again."
- Accept some hackle-lo.: [2 Hackle-Lo Leaf has been added to your inventory.] "Here you are, %PCName. Just ask if you ever need anything."
- No thanks.: "If you ever need anything, %PCName, just ask."
- "I haven't had any more trouble with bandits or mudcrabs either one."
- Rent and Taxes: Collect some rent and taxes from two farmers, or simply kill them if they refuse.