|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
This article is about B-e-rwen. For B-o-rwen, see Borwen.
|Home Town||Tel Mora|
Berwen is a Wood Elf trader who has a mushroom-style shop in Tel Mora, where she buys and sells all manner of goods (except for thieves tools). Berwen has a slowly restocking supply of luminous russula and violet coprinus, but it may take several days for the plants to grow back. Her most valuable possession is a grandmaster's retort.
Berwen has recently been having trouble from an uninvited guest. You will find a corprus stalker in the storage area upstairs, and Berwen has barricaded her attic with some crates. The Fighters Guild has been hired to take care of the problem.
Berwen wears an extravagant shirt with matching skirt, belt, and shoes. She also carries a steel staff. Aside from her natural resistance to disease, and the ability to command animals, she knows the following spells: Demoralize Beast, Rally Beast, Demoralize Creature, Demoralize Humanoid, Rally Creature, Rally Humanoid, Almsivi Intervention, Detect Enchantment, Tevral's Hawkshaw, Divine Intervention, Mark, Recall, Telekinesis, Detect Creature, Detect Key, and Detect Creature. She also possesses a pair of unique abilities, being the only non-creature on Vvardenfell to benefit from them;
|Immune to Fire||Resist Fire 100 pts on Self||Ability|
|Immune to Poison||Resist Poison 100 pts on Self||Ability|
- Berwen's Stalker: Kill a corprus stalker in a shop in Tel Mora.
- The Grandmaster's Retort: Steal a rare Retort for some cash.
- (Disposition at least 40) "Ah, my friend %PCName. How may I be of service to you?"
- "Are you here to get rid of the Corprus Stalker?"
- "I can't buy or sell anything with a Corprus Stalker on the loose!"
- Corprus Stalker:
- "We were able to trap it upstairs, but no one wants to risk disease by getting close to it. Normally Master Aryon would take care of it, but he's been so busy recently. Are you saying that you're up to the challenge?"
- Yes, I am.: "Excellent! Have at it! But be careful!"
- No, sorry.: "Then leave now. It's not safe here with that thing on the loose!" (Disposition down by 2)
- "We were able to trap it upstairs, but no one wants to risk disease by getting close to it. Normally Master Aryon would take care of it, but he's been so busy recently. Please hurry. It's wrecking my shop!"
- "Aren't you finished yet? Didn't you say you'd kill it for me?" (Disposition down by 2)
- "Thanks for dispatching that Corprus Stalker, %PCName. You obviously have great skill." (Disposition up by 40)
- "Thank you for getting rid of it."
- "Yes. Thank you very much."
Girith's Stolen HidesEdit
- Girith's guar hides:
- "Ahhh...my old friend Girith! I heard you helped him out of some serious trouble not long ago. Some business with a couple of no-good Ashlanders, right? They'll never learn. Anyway, you have my thanks; I had quite an investment in those guar hides. Would have taken quite a beating had Girith not been able to sell them. Here, take these as a token of our appreciation." (Disposition up by 10) (You receive three Fortify Health Potions and a Ring of Hornhand)
- "Thank you again for helping us out with that Ashlander business."
- You do not have to be on the relevant quest, or even in the Fighters Guild, to take care of the Corprus Stalker. The poor Bosmer will take any comers.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items with a % in the Qty column are found growing on plants in the store, which will restock over time, not instantly like other restocking wares.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell her something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.