|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Quests: not written
Services: not written
Personal Inventory: written by Forfeit
House Contents: written by Forfeit (N/A - lives in [the] Locky Lockup)
Unique Dialogue: written by Hargrimm
|Benunius Agrudilius (benunius agrudilius)|
|Rents Bed||10 gold|
Benunius Agrudilius is an Imperial who runs the Lucky Lockup in Balmora. There he sells the usual food and drinks, and rents rooms for 10 gold per night. If you raise his Disposition above 70, he will donate one bottle of Cyrodiilic Brandy for the Fundraising Dinner. Otherwise, he will give you nothing but grief. Or rather, greef (you can actually get one free bottle of each if you get him to donate both before and after raising his disposition).
Benunius wears an expensive shirt, pants, and shoes. Aside from his natural charm and ability to absorb fatigue from others, he knows no spells.
- Brandy for the Fundraising Dinner: Find and persuade some tavern owners to donate this expensive brandy.
- (Disposition ≥ 40) "Good day. I'm Benunius Agrudilius, publican of the Lucky Lockup here in Balmora. We rent beds, and I have a limited selection of goods for barter. If you're new here, I can also tell you where to look for other services, or a specific place nearby. If you're looking for someone in particular, I may be able to help."
- "It's all yours. Up the stairs to the left. Enjoy your stay." (Disposition up by 2) (You lose 10 gold)
- "I hope everything is adequate."
- donate Cyrodilic brandy:
- "FIVE bottles of Cyrodilic brandy? Do you know what that stuff costs? And I don't mind saying, I don't like your manner, either."
- (Disposition ≥ 30) "FIVE bottles of Cyrodilic brandy? For a fund-raising dinner? Do you know what you're asking? That stuff is imported, and very dear indeed. No, I'll give you a bottle of the local greef, which is good enough, and all I'll give you."
- "I gave you greef, and that's all you're getting."
- (Disposition ≥ 70) "Saints and Spirits! Give it a rest! All right. All right. Here. Rob me of my profits and comforts. Take this Cyrodilic brandy for the fund-raising dinner and leave me in peace."
- "For the Nine's sake, leave me alone."
- little secret:
- (Disposition at ≥ 30) "Somebody said Larrius Varro over at Fort Moonmoth is looking for you. Said he wanted to talk to you. Don't know what about."
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items with a % in the Qty column are found growing on plants in the store, which will restock over time, not instantly like other restocking wares.
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
|Small Kwama Egg||1|