|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Quests: not written
Services: not written
Personal Inventory: written by Forfeit (already written)
House Contents: written by Forfeit (N/A; lives in South Wall Cornerclub)
Unique Dialogue: written by Hargrimm
|Bacola Closcius (bacola closcius)|
|Store||South Wall Cornerclub|
|Rents Bed||10 gold|
|Faction(s)||Thieves Guild (Footpad)|
Bacola Closcius, an Imperial publican, is a Footpad for the Thieves Guild. He is also the publican at the South Wall Cornerclub in Balmora. He sells food and drinks, and will rent you a bed for 10 gold per night. He will gladly donate one bottle of Cyrodiilic brandy for the fundraising dinner, and also give you a hint as to another tavern owner who might have a supply.
Bacola wears an expensive shirt with matching belt and shoes and common pants. Aside from his natural charm and ability to absorb fatigue from others, he knows no spells.
- Report to Caius Cosades: Deliver a package to Caius Cosades in Balmora.
- Brandy for the Fundraising Dinner: Find and persuade some tavern owners to donate this expensive brandy.
- [Disposition > 40] "Good day. I'm Bacola Closcius, publican of the South Wall here in Balmora. We rent beds, and I have a limited selection of goods for barter. If you're new here, I can also tell you where to look for other services, or a specific place nearby. If you're looking for someone in particular, I may be able to help."
- Bacola Closcius: "Speaking. I'm the owner and proprietor of the South Wall."
- Yes: [Disposition +2; 10 gold has been removed from your inventory] "Very well, the bed is yours for the day. You'll find the door over there unlocked. I trust Balmora will treat you well.."
- Caius Cosades:
- "What? Do I look like his mother? That I should know where he is? I might know, yes. I might tell my pals, yes. But you are not my pal."
- (Disposition > 30) "Old Caius rents a little bed-and-basket just up the hill on the north edge of town. Go out the front door -- NOT the upper door to the terrace -- then right up the stairs, then left at the top of the stairs and down to the end of the street."
- donate Cyrodilic brandy:
- "No, I won't donate. Cyrodiilic brandy is expensive. And I don't like you."
- (Disposition > 30) "Sorry. I've only two bottles, and you're welcome to one of them for the cult. But I happen to know that Banor Seran just took delivery of some Cyrodilic brandy. He's probably got it stored in the closet in the hall just right of the bar. Now of course it would be WRONG to steal that brandy. Even though EVERYONE knows the Council Club is just a front for those Camonna Tong gangsters. But for such a good cause...."
- "I gave you a bottle. And an idea where to get the others."
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.