|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Alarvyne Indalas (alarvyne indalas)|
|Home City||Vivec, St. Delyn Canton|
|Store||Glassworker's Hall (See map)|
Alarvyne Indalas is a Dunmer trader who works at the Glassworker's Hall in the eastern corridor of Vivec's St. Delyn Canton waistworks. She has been having trouble acquiring Dwarven Limeware due to Imperial trading restrictions and could use your help to acquire a supply.
Alarvyne wears an outfit consisting of a common shirt with a matching skirt, belt, and pair of shoes. Aside from her natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by her ancestors, she knows the following spells: Detect Creature, Dispel, Telekinesis, Spell Absorption, Vivec's Feast, Sotha's Mirror, Recall, Mark, Divine Intervention, Tevral's Hawkshaw, Detect Enchantment, Almsivi Intervention, Rally Humanoid, Rally Creature, and Demoralize Humanoid.
- Liberate the Limeware: Steal a shipment of limeware from a ship at the docks.
- "Greetings, friend. How can I help you? We have an excellent selection of glassware, although getting more exotic items has become very difficult."
- exotic items:
- "Well, some of the finer materials are hard to come by these days. While it would be nice to have such items as dwarven limeware, it has become too difficult to obtain it."
- dwarven limeware:
- "It didn't used to be as much of a problem, but
at the East Empire Company has been manipulating the prices; I'm sure of it. And he won't give most of us a license to sell the stuff. Actually, I know for a fact that there's a shipment of limeware being held up on a ship in Ebonheart. If you'd be willing to...recover it for me...I would be willing to reward you very generously. Perhaps 1,500 drakes?"
- I'll get the limeware for you.: "Excellent. You can find the limeware aboard the Chun-Ook, docked in Ebonheart. It is likely to be very well guarded, so take care. There should be at least ten pieces of it...bowls and cups, I believe. Anything else you find -- flasks, plates, or platters -- is probably fake, so leave it behind."
- I can't help you.: "Well, I suppose I shouldn't have expected your help."
- "I would be good to get my hands on that shipment. Let me know when you get the pieces."
- "You got the cups, but where are the bowls? Come back when you have everything."
- "You got the bowls, but where are the cups? Come back when you have it all."
- "You've gotten it! Well done, %PCName. I was beginning to think we'd never see this kind of merchandise again. As promised, here is your reward. I hope it wasn't too much trouble for you."
- "It's good to finally get my hands on some good merchandise."