|This article is being developed as part of the Skyrim Houses Redesign Project. If you see this tag it means the article can still be improved. Please see the project page for guidelines.|
|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Gold||1000 (+500 Investor; +1000 Master Trader)|
|Sells||See Standard Merchandise|
|Buys||Blacksmith (Animal Hides, Armor, Arrows, Ore/Ingots, Tools, Weapons)|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|# of Tanning Racks||1|
|# of Smelters||1|
|# of Forges/Anvils||1|
|# of Grindstones||1|
|# of Workbenches||1|
|# of Cooking Pots/Spits||1|
NOTE: Like all other stores, Warmaiden's has a number of fixed wares on display scattered around the main trading room. These can be bought from the proprietors and will disappear from the room when purchased. For a list of these special items, see this section.
During business hours, Adrianne is often smithing in the outside workshop while Ulfberth sells her products inside the store. Both Adrianne and Ulfberth are merchants (see notes), though it is for Adrianne the store was named. Apparently interested in swords even as a child, she received Warmaiden as a nickname from her father.
Without the displayed merchandise, the main trading room is completely empty, save for five food sacks scattered around the room. Ulfberth can be found here every day between 8am and 8pm, offering his merchant services. Behind the counter is a door leading to a small dining area with a burning fireplace and a cooking pot. There is also an alternative exit to Whiterun.
On the balcony of the second floor is a small table with some sliced goat cheese, right next to the door leading to the bedroom. The bedroom contains a minor loot chest in the northwestern corner and, in the adjacent corner, a dresser with some clothes. On top of the dresser sits the store's business ledger, a locked strongbox, and a plate with a boiled creme treat. The double bed stands at the southern wall with an end table on either side, both with clutter. There is a rare copy of Killing - Before You're Killed on top of one end table and a bottle of ale and a loaf of bread on the other.
- The following items are sitting out in the store on counters, shelves, or tables. They can be purchased or taken for free if your Disposition with Adrianne or Ulfberth is high enough. They respawn after ten days.
This is the merchandise found in the Warmaiden's merchant chest. These items are only available if purchased from the merchant; they cannot be pickpocketed or stolen. They are restocked every two days.
|1||Complete leveled set of heavy armor (unmatched, unenchanted; Ebony is best possible)|
|1||Complete leveled set of light armor (unmatched, unenchanted; Glass is best possible)|
|1||Complete leveled set of weapons (one of each type incl. bow except dagger; unenchanted; Ebony is best possible)|
|~19||Leather or Leather Strips||Max 25 (25@75%)|
|~2||Leveled Armor (unenchanted; Glass and Ebony are best possible)||Max 3 (3@75%)|
|~4||Leveled Arrows (batches of 15; Ebony is best possible)||Max 5 (5@75%)|
|~0||Leveled Daggers (enchanted; Ebony is best possible)||Max 2 (2@15%)|
|~3||Leveled Enchanted Armor (Glass and Ebony are best possible)||Max 4 (1@100% + 1@75% + 1@75% level 10 + 1@75% level 20)|
|~2||Leveled Enchanted Jewelry||Max 3 (3@75%)|
|~3||Leveled Enchanted Weapons (Ebony is best possible)||Max 4 (1@100% + 1@75% + 1@75% level 10 + 1@75% level 20)|
|~10||Leveled Ingots||Max 13 (13@75%)|
|~8||Leveled Ores/Charcoal||Max 10 (10@75%)|
|~2||Leveled Weapons (unenchanted; Ebony is best possible)||Max 3 (3@75%)|
|~1||Special items (armor or weapons; 33% chance of being enchanted; Glass and Ebony are best possible)||Max 4 (1@100% + 3@10%)|
- If Adrianne is inside, she and Ulfberth share the same merchant chest (essentially the same inventory and gold); however, when outside during business hours, she has a separate merchant chest with independent merchandise and gold. Therefore you can do much more business at the store if you approach each of them individually while Adrianne is outside.
- You can invest in Adrianne and Ulfberth separately if you catch Adrianne outside the shop.
- GunmarDG may mention Warmaiden's when asked what he has for sale: "It's no Warmaiden's, but I've got a decent supply."
- After leaving the shop, it may become locked, even during business hours.
- It will remain locked until you break in, or may unlock itself if you leave the area and come back. If someone notices you picking the lock, it is a crime. However, Ulfberth will act normally and won't accuse you of trespassing, assuming you broke in during the day.[verification needed — see ]
- Ulfberth may present dialogue that appears to allow for multiple investments, but only the first will count.
- Items sold to Ulfberth are removed from your inventory but gold may not be received.