|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionEastmarch; Favor204QuestGiverFaction; PotentialMarriageFaction; TownWindhelmFaction; WindhelmArgonianFaction|
Her daily routine reflects that of the other Argonians on the dockside. She sleeps in the assemblage every night between 9pm and 7am and always starts the day with a two-hour breakfast. She then heads outside and spends twelve hours at the tanning rack before her dinner at 8pm.
Despite the difficulties she faces in her everyday life, she maintains a smile.
- "Skyrim isn't very friendly for Argonians, so we mostly just keep out of the way."
- "Shahvee knows the dock doesn't look nice, but fresh air is good for the gills."
- "Good honest work staves off the cold."
Her friendly behavior is also present when exiting conversation.
- "I enjoyed our talk."
- "Until our next meeting, honored friend."
You can ask her if she always maintains a pleasant demeanor.
- Are you always so happy?
- "Oh yes. After all, what's the point in being miserable all the time?
I know life on the docks isn't easy. Sometimes life puts you in difficult circumstances you didn't choose.
But being happy or unhappy is a choice you make, and I've chosen to make the best of things that I can."
She will admit that Argonians are treated roughly in Skyrim and that she recently lost the only item that gave her comfort.
- "Windhelm has been hard on my people. But our fortunes will turn, and we have shelter and food."
- Your people have bad luck?
- "We have not Black Marsh, but we're determined to make the best of things.
I began praying to Zenithar, the god of wealth, to bring us some fortune, but thieves made off with my sacred amulet almost as soon as I bought it."
well outside our native
You can politely decline the quest.
- Sorry to hear that.
- "We will endure. We always have."
Alternatively, you can accept the quest.
- I could find your amulet for you.
- "Shahvee would be in your debt, kind one."
- I have your amulet.
- "Bless you, friend. You have renewed my hope.
Before I came into Zenithar's calling, I confess I was a thief. But I learned a few things in my time that might help you survive. Let me show you."
- If Hearthfire is installed, she has no dialogue option for asking how the children are doing.