Skyrim:Horse Armor - Elven< Skyrim: Creation Club
Horse Armor - Elven
|Released||November 11, 2021|
|Size||15.2 MB (PC) / (?) (Xbox One) / (?) (PS4)|
|PC||Available from Creation Club for 250 CC Credits|
|Other||Also available on Xbox One and PS4|
|Patch||Special Edition Version 1.6|
Horse Armor - Elven is a Creation that adds horse armor to Skyrim. It is available for free.
- Tamriel is a dangerous place. Protect your horse from danger with this beautiful handcrafted armor. (Obtained via hostler at any stable.)
- This Creation, combined with Horse Armor - Steel, recreate the infamous Horse Armor Pack from Oblivion.
- Equipping a horse with Horse Armor will give it a temporary health boost of 1000.
- The Horse Armor cannot be worn by the Reindeer or the Dwarven Horse.
- Horse Armor is removed if the saddle is changed via stable master.. Once removed it will be placed in the miscellaneous category in your inventory. It has a significant weight amount so storing it may be a good idea. It needs to be in your inventory to place it back onto the horse otherwise it'll cost 500 Gold again.
- Elven Horse Armor weighs 25 in carry weight while the Steel Horse Armor weighs 35 in carry weight
- If the armor is removed and you want it on again it'll cost 50 gold as long as it's in the inventory