|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|The Black Arrow, v2|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Southwest of Morthal|
|# of Corundum||1|
|# of Iron||1|
This partially flooded cavern features two waterfalls down the cave walls, with a stream leading back out the entrance.
- Animal Extermination: Fulfill a contract given to the Companions to clear out a beast den. (radiant)
- Salty Sea-Dogs: Find some void salts for an inexperienced sea captain. (radiant) The target of this quest will be found in the first chest by the dead hunter.
- A New Order: Recruit Isran's old allies for the Dawnguard. (radiant)
There are many scenic plants growing, but only three fly amanita fungus are harvestable. The cavern contains three leveled animals, including cave bears and trolls. As soon as you enter, on the left is the corpse of a hunter near a chest, with a random bow, a random poison, and some random arrows next to them. There is a dead deer on one of the islands of dry land. There is also novice locked chest to be found in one of the short side tunnels off the main cavern, behind the waterfall on the right wall.
A corundum ore vein can be found just to the left of the waterfall in the rear of the room. There is an iron ore vein on the south wall inside the cave and a second outside, a few paces to the left of the entrance when facing it.
- A copy of the Archery skill book The Black Arrow, v2 can be found on the body of the dead hunter.
- If you return here after initially clearing it, the body of the hunter, bow, arrows and poison may not respawn.
- A dead Khajiit can be found at the waterfall outside the cave, along with a troll skull and a human skull nearby.
- The dead hunter will always be a female Redguard, and according to the Creation Kit, is named Urwa.