|Home Settlement||Fort Amol|
- Best of the Best: Participate in a rabbit hunting contest.
When you approach her group of friends, the following exchange will occur between her and Fjar:
- Steady-Hand: "If you want to try again, Fjar, you only need to ask."
- Fjar Moonstrike: "Why? So you can embarrass me again, lizard? I don't think so."
- Vurila Llethan: "It can be done. Don't give up yet."
- Fjar Moonstrike: "You cheated, Vurila! Sharp, pointy arrows aren't good enough for Dark Elves! You had to make your arrows explode!"
- Vurila Llethan: "Why do you care what arrows I used? The lizard didn't care, and it's his challenge."
Speaking to her before the related quest:
- "Do not waste my time."
You can get advice from her during the related quest.