- What do you need?
- "Caanerin, the indrik matriarch, has returned to her ancestral glade near the center of the Isle.
The last time this happened, she fawned a whole herd of lesser indrik and destroyed half of Russafeld. Obviously, that will not do."
- So you need someone to kill Caanerin?
- "Yes. Ancient indriks like Caanerin enjoy a deep connection to Y'ffre—the forest god. They are very resilient—much like weeds. Luckily, the Sapiarchs erected warding stones to keep her from returning.
Kill Caanerin and activate those stones."
- All right. I'll defeat Caanerin and activate the warding stones.
Travel to Indrik Frolic. The four warding stones are located on the outside of the group boss site. There are two stones on each side of the vale. Activate each of the warding stones and defeat Caanerin. The objectives can be completed in any order.
When you have completed the quest objectives, return to Justiciar Farowel and talk to her to complete the quest.
- "Can I assume that your presence indicates a successful completion of your assignment? I eagerly await your report."
- I dealt with Caanerin.
- "Good. Let's hope those warding stones hold. I would hate to see a beast like that return.
In any event, this will bring the people of Russafeld some comfort. You continue to defy expectations, newcomer. Well done."
|Taming the Wild|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I can find Caanerin's ancestral glade between Russafeld and Tor-Hame-Khard.
Objective: Kill Caanerin
Objective: Activate the Warding Stones: 0/4
|I killed Caanerin and penned its spirit within its ancestral grove. I should return to Justiciar Farowel.
Objective: Talk to Justiciar Farowel