The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location|| Aldmeri Dominion Base
Daggerfall Covenant Base
Ebonheart Pact Base
When spoken to, he will bring to light the situation in the Imperial Prison.
- "I don't care who's in charge here—you must listen! The Imperial Prison has descended into carnage. Everything else is a distraction!"
- Calm down. Tell me what's going on.
- "I'm … I was in the Legion. When the city fell, I remained to do what I could.
I recently cared for three people—former prisoners who escaped from the Imperial Prison. How they managed, I cannot fathom."
- What do you mean?
- "Their souls were … stitched together. Pain felt by one echoed through the others. Each had a dozen broken bones, so every step was a shared nightmare.
I don't know what the Daedra plan, but the Imperial Prison must be the heart of it."
- How do I get to the Imperial Prison?
- "I heard there's a way through the Memorial District, but the place is crawling with Daedra. I don't know of another way.
If you go there, do not allow yourself to be captured."
After you have completed the dungeon, you can tell him about it.
- "It's no use. None of you people will listen. Whatever the Daedra plot, the Imperial Prison is key."
- Not anymore. I put an end to that.
- "Truly? What happened? What did you find?"
- Nothing pleasant. But it's over now.
- "Then I finally know which alliance can get things done.
I'll speak with your superiors. See if I can help with your wounded. Make myself useful."