|Home City||Brass Fortress|
|Location||Domicile Enhancement Hub|
|Store||Brass Top Furnishings|
|Store Type||Achievement Furnisher|
If you don't own a house:
- "You have no home? My friend, this cannot be! I will not bare you from my wares, but I would recommend a house to place them within before making a purchase."
- "It's strange for someone without a home to look upon my merchandise. I will not decline a sale, but I recommend purchasing a house beforehand."
If you do own a house, her dialogue will vary depending on how many achievements you've completed in Clockwork City:
- "Your deeds ripple, like pebbles upon a lake. More of my merchandise will be available as your achievements grow in number and greatness."
- "May each piece of furniture you purchase remind you of your past accomplishments. Let all of your guests know of your greatness."
- "Come to see my stock? My wares are only for those of great accomplishments. Let's see what I have available for one such as yourself."
- "Your eyes bare the burdens of battles fought. Have a look at my wares, and I'll see what I can offer you."
- "I've already heard tales of your feats, but I feel that even further greatness awaits you yet. Come, have a look at what I can offer your home."
- "Tales of great deeds surround your name. Does your house reflect this? Perhaps my wares will help."
- "I've heard stories of you, friend. I am honored that you would patronage my humble shop."
- "One such as yourself deserves only the finest for your home, and I would be more than happy to provide it."
- "Everyone within the Brass Fortress seems to have your name on their lips. A champion of such renown deserves only the finest furniture for their home."
|Active Fabrication Tank||Workshop
(Pipes and Mechanisms)
|75,000||Achievement: Hero of Clockwork City||Disclaimer: Razoufa and her associates cannot be held liable for any property damage, laceration, dismemberment, or mortal injuries inflicted by released Verminous Fabricants.|
|3,000||Achievement: Clockwork City Adventurer||Like most of the Clockwork Apostles' tools, this stylus has dozens of applications: engraving sequence plates, soldering the joints of a clockwork prototype, or even heating up a bowl of delicious nutriment paste!|
|Energetic Animo Core||Workshop
(Pipes and Mechanisms)
|15,000||Achievement: Brass Fortress Quarter Master||A powerful variant of the standard animo core, this brass vessel contains a single overcharged soul gem. Just be careful not to crack it! The effects could be … explosive.|
|12,500||Experts continue to deduce the purpose of this device, but for now it serves as a memorable decoration.|
|Mysterious Clockwork Sphere||Courtyard
|35,000||Achievement: Clockwork City Master Explorer||The nature of these massive spheres remains a mystery to even the wisest apostles. Could they be brass reproductions of celestial bodies? Waypoints for factotum navigation? The eggs of an as-yet-unnamed clockwork monstrosity? Only Seht knows.|
|Skeleton Key Replica||Gallery
|7,500||Achievement: The Burden of Knowledge||This masterful reproduction of Nocturnal's famed artifact is lovely to behold, but won't be of much use when it comes to unlocking chests, doors, minds, or destinies.|
|The Motionless Guardian||Courtyard
|12,000||Achievement: Honorary Blackfeather||A mountain of brass and fury—looming, silent, and utterly terrifying … if you're a member of the Blackfeather Court, that is.|
|The Truth in Sequence||Container|