The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Scholars of the ancient Dwemer believe the buried city of Mzulft was built as some sort of vast dedicated manufacturing site—but dedicated to what, no one is quite sure. Based on the number of traps and constructs defending it, the Dwarves clearly considered it vital.
|Icewind Peaks, Eastmarch|
|East of Cragwallow|
- Mzulft Objective: Help Kireth and Raynor explore the Dwemer Ruins.
- The Precursor: Assist an Apostle in reassembling an ancient factotum with pieces from all across Tamriel.
- An entrance to Mzulft can be found at Skuldafn, although the passage is blocked by rubble and isn't actually located within the dungeon zone.
- Mzulft also appeared in Skyrim.