|This character only appears during the New Life Festival event|
- Stonetooth Bash: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Orcs of Betnikh.
At first, she's not quite interested in talking to you.
- "Who are you? Why are you wasting my time?"
- Breda sent me to celebrate the Stonetooth Bash.
- "That old mammoth's still kicking? You should have seen us in our younger days!
Well, friends of Breda are friends of the clan. So do your part and help fill the larder!"
- What do you need?
- "I need something bloody and something sweet.
Bring me fresh meat and honeycomb. You won't need to travel far. Everything you need is on the island."
- I'll bring you fresh meat and honeycomb.
Speaking to her again:
- "Everything you need is on Betnikh. Show me you hunt for hearth and clan, and you're welcome to join the Stonetooth Bash."
Return and she'll say:
- "Good, you're back. I'm almost out of meat. What did you bring?"
- I've acquired some mysterious meat and honeycomb.
- "Hearth-Wife Sholg said you wouldn't return, but you have a hunter's heart. Breda wouldn't send you otherwise.
Well, don't just stand there! Eat and drink your fill. Maybe give Sholg a good belch to the face for not getting your measure."
Speaking to her again before partaking in the food:
- "Don't just sit there, stuff yourself with food and drink!"
Speaking to her before showing your appreciation:
- "Enjoying the food? Show us your appreciation! See if you can put all the clan wives to shame."
Speaking to her afterwards:
- "Safe travels, friend. Go in peace."