Online:Light in the Darkness< Elder Scrolls Online: Quests: Grahtwood / Side Quests
This article is about the quest in Grahtwood. For the quest in Coldharbour, see Light from the Darkness.
I met an old scholar near the Ayleid ruins who came to power a crystal for his research, but found the ruins swarming with Worm Cultists.
- Talk to Archimbert Dantaine.
- Fill the Dull Crystal Shard at the Ayleid well.
- Return to Dantaine.
Archimbert Dantaine has a simple request for you. He's studying Ayleid wells, and knows there's one deep within Wormroot Depths. Unfortunately, the ruins are swarming with Daedra, and he can't reach the well. He's asked you to fill a gem with energy from the Ayleid well.
Travel through Wormroot Depths until you've reached the last chamber. A Dremora named Raynia is guarding it, so you may need to kill her to reach the well. Immerse the crystal Dantaine gave you in the light exuded by the well, then exit the delve. Speak with Archimbert Dantaine and give him the Dull Crystal Shard. He thanks you for assisting him with his research.
|Light in the Darkness|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Archimbert Dantaine gave me a crystal and asked me to make my way through the Ayleid ruin nearby in search of an Ayleid Well. Once I find it, I only need to immerse the crystal in its light to fill it.
Objective: Fill the Gem at the Ayleid Well
|I managed to fill the gem at the Ayleid Well. I should return it to Archimbert Dantaine outside the ruins.
Objective: Talk to Archimbert Dantaine
* Any text displayed in angle brackets (e.g.,
<Alias=LocationHold>) is dynamically set by the game and will be filled in with the appropriate word(s) when seen in game.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in any order. Some stages may therefore repeat objectives seen in other stages.