|Completion||Explore and Clear|
|# of Zones||1|
|Scamp, Clannfear, Dremora Caitiff, Dremora Kyngald, Dremora Churl, Dremora Narkynaz|
|Tarlain Heights, Grahtwood|
|Northwest corner of Grahtwood|
Regarded by scholars of the arcane as the apex achievement of the Wild Elves' magical art, the so-called Ayleid Wells are believed to use Aetherial crystal to aggregate magicka from starlight—even in subterranean locations.
Wormroot Depths is an Ayleid ruin in the northwest corner of Grahtwood containing Daedra. They are led by a dremora named Raynia. This delve can be discovered by reading a note at Nazura's Nibbles in the Redfur Trading Post.
- Light in the Darkness: Help an old scholar research an Ayleid well.
- The Demon Weapon: Assist Abnur Tharn in locating a mysterious weapon that could end the Three Banners War.
- The Tharn Speaks: Help the Chancellor uncover some new information at a Worm Cult lair. (Aldmeri Dominion characters only)
- Ayleid Trinkets in Grahtwood: Collect Ayleid trinkets and defeat Raynia.
Clearing the DungeonEdit
- Explore and clear Wormroot Depths.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Wormroot Depths Explorer||10||Explore and clear Wormroot Depths.|
Aside from the delve's regular quest (Light in the Darkness), and the Undaunted daily (Ayleid Trinkets in Grahtwood), Aldmeri Dominion characters can be sent here twice by Abnur Tharn, in both the Main Quest (The Tharn Speaks) and the Elsweyr prologue (The Demon Weapon). However, since it is impossible to be on both of these quests simultaneously since being on one of them prevents the other from starting, it is impossible to fulfil all the quest-related visits to this dungeon in a single visit, they have to come back twice. Covenant and Pact characters are unaffected by this, since they are sent elsewhere in the Main Quest instead.