|This article could benefit from an image of:
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||20||Cost||3510 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||10 seconds|
Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Poison Damage. Applies Major Fracture to enemies.
Affected enemies take more damage from all Flame Damage attacks based on how high your Spell Damage is.
- Fiery Breath: Exhale a flaming blast to enemies in front of you, dealing [4610 / 4660 / 4710 / 4762] Flame Damage and an additional [4609 / 4657 / 4706 / 4758] Flame Damage over 10 seconds.
- Noxious Breath: Cost: 2984 Stamina.
Exhale a corrosive blast to enemies in front of you, dealing [4763 / 4815 / 4868 / 4921] Poison Damage and an additional [4752 / 4803 / 4858 / 4895] Poison Damage over 10 seconds. Afflicts enemies with Major Fracture, reducing their by 5280.
- Engulfing Flames: Exhale a flaming blast to enemies in front of you, dealing 4761 Flame Damage and an additional 4749 Flame Damage over 10 seconds. Affected enemies take more damage from all Flame Damage attacks based on your offensive stats, with a maximum of 10% bonus damage taken. Current value 9%.
Fiery Breath deals Fire Damage to enemies within a 10 meter radius in front of you, and applies fire damage over time. Noxious Breath changes the cost to use Stamina and the damage from fire to poison, as well as reducing your targets' Physical Resistance. Or you can choose Engulfing Flames, which will increase the target's vulnerability to other flame attacks, either from you or other players.
- The Noxious Breath morph was added in Update 10, replacing Burning Breath, which dealt Flame Damage instead of Poison Damage.
- Engulfing Flames is a recommended morph for the Inferno Dragon build, while Noxious Breath is recommended for Venomous Dragon.