- World in Ruin I: Increases the damage of your Flame area of effect abilities by 3%. Decreases the Stamina cost of your Poison abilities by 12%.
- World in Ruin II: Increases the damage of your Flame area of effect abilities by 6%. Decreases the cost of your Stamina Poison abilities by 25%.
World in Ruin increases the damage of any Fire area of effect abilities while decreasing the Stamina cost of all Poison based Abilities.
The Fire bonus applies to the Following Area of Effect Abilities:
- Fiery Breath, Engulfing Flames, Dragonknight Standard, Shifting Standard and Standard of Might in the Ardent Flame Class skill line.
- Eruption, Magma Armor and Magma Shell from the Earthen Heart Class skill line.
- Ferocious Leap, Burning Talons,Inhale, Deep Breath and Draw Essence from the Draconic Power Class skill line.
- Elemental Storm, Elemental Rage, Eye of the Storm, Wall of Elements, Unstable Wall of Elements, Elemental Blockade, Impulse, Elemental Ring and Pulsar from the Destruction Staff Weapon Skill Line.(With an Inferno Staff)
- Meteor, Shooting Star, Fire Rune, Volcanic Rune and Scalding Rune from the Mages Guild Skill line.
- Scorching Flare from the Support Alliance War Skill line.
The Stamina Cost Reduction bonus applies to all Following Poison based Abilities:
- Prior to Update 10, this skill was called World in Flame and only affected Fire Damage.