The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home City||The Hollow City|
- Darien Gautier: "Your nagging is becoming more annoying than my persistent rash. We finally have a secure base—to go back outside without a plan is even too foolhardy for me."
- Valorone: You want us to hide behind these walls? To leave our comrades to die while you sip wine and lounge about? You have no honor, knight!"
- Darien Gautier: "Don't lecture me about honor, Elf! You have no idea what I've seen or what I've gone through!"
- Ferva Hloril: "A moment, gentlemen. Postpone your exchange of harsh words long enough to acknowledge our visitor."
If you speak with her, she will mention that is tired of the arguing.
- "All this bickering becomes tiresome. While I agree we can't just leave our brothers and sisters out there, Darien's right. We need a plan."