|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Location||Northern Elsweyr (Desert Wind Caverns), Rimmen Palace Recesses|
The Usurper QueenEdit
- Euraxian Battlemage: "Over there! The queen wants them alive!"
It's possible to come across a group of three Euraxians in various locations as a random encounter. You can overhear their conversation about the local cats:
- Euraxian Knight: "You know, my mother was right. I should never have wished for a talking housecat. Now I'm riding herd on them?"
- Euraxian Spellblade: "Your mother told you to be careful what you wish for, too?"
- Euraxian Battlemage: "Don't all parents tell their children that? Besides, I don't think these Alfiq are that bad. Except for the one with stripes, maybe."
- Euraxian Knight: "The one with stripes? All the Alfiq I've dealt with have stripes!"
- Euraxian Knight: "I should have become a mage. Mages can cast spells to be rid of sand, can't they?"
- Euraxian Spellblade: "That's your new way of saying you're tired of this place, right?"
- Euraxian Battlemage: "Weren't you just complaining about snow a few months ago?"
- Euraxian Knight: "My original question stands. This sand is worse than anything."
- Euraxian Knight: "I'm surprised that we don't see giant balls of fur rolling across the landscape here."
- Euraxian Spellblade: "Ummm … I'm pretty sure that every Khajiit is a giant ball of fur. Some more giant than others. Some less."
- Euraxian Battlemage: "True enough. And if I find another bit of fur in my food, I'm going to hork up a furball soon."
- Euraxian Knight: "Going native, eh? Well, just give me some warning before you do. I don't want to step in it."