The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Store Type||Hall Steward|
When spoken to,she reveals the Fighters Guild's presence in Balmora:
- "Vvardenfell will soon need the services of the Fighters Guild. We are looking for recruits"
- "Disputes between houses are trivial when one thinks of the horrors of Molag Bal. Will you join the fight against him?"
- "The Fighters Guild is always ready for battle. It's what we live for!"
Asking to join:
- What's the Fighters Guild?
- "What's the Fighters Guild? What rock did you just crawl out from under?
- We're an elite fighting force with allegiance to no one but our fellow guild members. You look like you'd be good in battle. What do you say? Want to join the guild?"
- What does a member of the Fighters Guild do?
- "Why, we fight, of course! It practically says it all right in our name!
- Seriously, someone has to deal with the Daedric menace and protect the common folk from the creatures of Oblivion. That's our current mandate, and an important mandate it is!"
- What's the reward for my service?
- "Reward? You mean besides the thrill of battle and the glory that accompanies it?
- Our members can learn special techniques. And, as you advance in rank, the guildmaster might call upon you to deal with important missions."
- Sure. I want to join the Fighters Guild.
- "Then welcome aboard! And let me be the first to say what a fine addition to the guild you're going to make.
- With you at our side, we'll have the Daedra on the run in no time!"
- "Ah! Another member of our ranks. It's times like these when I love the Fighters Guild!"