The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Flyleaf Catacombs — Tombs in southwestern Rivenspire, southwest of Crestshade containing Bitterhand bandits.
- Old Fell's Fort — A ruined fort located north of Fell's Run, in northeastern Rivenspire.
- Old Shornhelm Ruins — Located southeast of Shornhelm, in southern Rivenspire.
- Orc's Finger Ruins — Ayleid ruins in eastern Rivenspire, northeast of Fell's Run containing Bitterhand bandits.
- Westmark Moor Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point southeast of Moira's Hope in southern Rivenspire.
- A Lucky Break: Tell a sick woman about her brother.
- Frightened Folk: Help a former constable investigate her suspicious replacement.
- Fell's Justice: Retrieve the stolen jewels and restore order to Fell's Run.
- The Lady's Keepsake: Recover stolen jewelry from the Bitterhand Bandits.
- Shedding the Past: Help an Argonian bandit start a new, peaceful life.