Just outside of the Leyawiin west gate you should meet a legion guard called Lerexus Callidus. Apparently, there is a drug trafficking problem, and he will ask you to help him put a stop to it. He tells you about Kylius Lonavo, a ringleader of Skooma dealers in the Greyland settlement. Lerexus firmly believes the only way to end the trafficking problem is to kill Kylius. You are asked to travel to Greyland, kill Kylius and any of his accomplices, and bring back Kylius' ring as proof of his death.
Slay the RingleaderEdit
Greyland is a tiny settlement due southwest of Leyawiin. Simply follow up the road from where you met up with Lerexus Callidus. The road leads right up to the house where your victim is currently hiding. Kylius has a companion marauder with him, so make sure you are well prepared before entering. After killing Kylius, make sure to take Kylius Lonavo's Ring from his corpse.
Return to Lerexus Callidus for your reward. The reward is a leveled amount of gold, as specified in the table below.
An Easier AlternativeEdit
Kylius' companion is actually an independent Marauder who respawns every three days in the Greyland house, regardless of the quest status.
Clean up Greyland before starting this quest: you will only have to deal with the sole Marauder. Backtrack to Lerexus Callidus and accept the quest, which will trigger the appearance of Kylius. He is much easier to dispatch alone.
A random amount of gold is given from the range corresponding to your character's level when you report your success to Lerexus Callidus.
- Greyland can be used as a personal house because everything in it is legal to use, including the bed. However, be cautious about using the containers for storage; see Greyland for details.
- You can find three bottles of Skooma in the chest behind the table in Greyland.
|Raid on Greyland (SQ02)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||I've met a Legion Guard named Lerexus Callidus outside the walls of Leyawiin. He tells me there is a Skooma dealer named Kylius Lonavo in the Greyland settlement just up the road. He's offered me a reward to go into the house, put a stop to the drug traders and bring him Lonavo's ring as proof.|
|20||I've recovered Kylius Lonavo's ring. I should bring it to Lerexus as soon as possible to obtain my reward.|
|100||Lerexus Callidus has rewarded me for putting a stop to the drug traffickers in Greyland Settlement.|
|200||With Lerexus's death, it's impossible to complete this quest.|
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- It is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage SQ02 stage, where
stageis the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.