|# of Zones||3|
|1 boss-level Chest|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|FyrelightCaveExterior02, FyrelightCave, FyrelightCave02, FyrelightCave03|
|West of Skingrad on the Gold Road and south of Meridia's Shrine|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -24, -2
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fyrelight Cave (editor name FyrelightCaveMapMarker). The entrance door is S of the marker, 130 feet away.
- 0-2 Monsters are near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Forest variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 26 Alkanet plants, 2 Blackberry bushes, 4 Cinnabar Polypore plants, 6 Columbine plants, 4 Elf Cup plants, 27 Flax plants, 17 Lady's Smock plants, 6 Morning Glory plants, 10 Motherwort plants, 8 Nightshade plants, 11 Peony plants, 3 Primrose plants, 1 Strawberry bush, and 5 Viper's Bugloss plants
Zone 1: Fyrelight CaveEdit
Make sure you enter the cave from the entrance on the hill, through door D. Upon entering, you will find yourself in a large room with up to two enemies guarding a minor loot chest. Head north into a small room and loot the chest nearby, but don't jump down into the corridor below. Head back to the previous room and follow the tunnel in the southern corner.
You will next come across a swinging mace trap (I), activated by the pressure plate at H. There are up to three enemies nearby: one in the small room to your left and two to your right. Use the narrowness of the tunnels to avoid fighting them all at once. In the final room you will find a minor loot chest, up to two enemies and a large concentration of wisp stalk plants. Head over to the next zone through door F.
Once you return to this zone through door E, simply make your way east to door C, which leads to the roadside entrance. Along the way you will find a monster and a minor loot chest.
- 1 Chest 01 (locked)
- 2 Chests 03
- 1 Chest 04
- The following plants will always be found: 9 Cairn Bolete plants and 18 Wisp Stalk plants
Doors and Gates:
Zone 2: Fyrelight - Deep CanyonEdit
Be ready when entering from door F, as you will be immediately fighting a monster. The next room is a large one, cut in half by a canyon running east to west. There are up to three enemies on your level, of which up to two are on your side of the canyon. The fighting will probably alert the monsters below, but they won't be able to reach you. Snipe at them from above, loot the two chests and head north. The final room contains another chest and potentially a monster. Head to the third zone through door G.
On your way back from the third zone, jump down into the canyon. Head west and defeat the monster guarding the chest at k. Inside is the key unlocking door E. Backtrack east, loot the boss chest at B and head back to the first zone.
- 1 boss-level Chest (Monster variety; locked) at location B on map
- 2 Chests 01 (1 locked)
- 1 Chest 02
- 1 Wooden Chest (contains Fyre Light Cave Key; non-respawning) at k
- The following plants will always be found: 3 Cairn Bolete plants and 14 Wisp Stalk plants
Doors and Gates:
Zone 3: Fyrelight - The Lost SumpEdit
The first room you encounter is again split north to south by a canyon filled with water. There are up to two enemies on each side and a minor loot chest on the eastern side. Cross over to that side using the large roots and follow the tunnel leading further east. The next set of rooms are a loop, so it doesn't matter which way round you go. There are four rooms, each with a monster inside. There are also three minor loot chests and a dead Treasure Hunter at H.
Head back to the first room and dive into the canyon. You will need to swim through two corridors, although you will be able to catch your breath halfway through. In the final room are up to two monsters and two minor loot chests.
- 4 Chests 02 (2 locked)
- 1 Chest 03
- 2 Chests 04
- The following plants will always be found: 3 Cairn Bolete plants and 24 Wisp Stalk plants
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at G) in/out of this zone, leading to the zone Fyrelight - Deep Canyon
- 1 Dead Treasure Hunter (carries light armor, one weapon, unenchanted loot) at location H on map