|# of Zones||2|
(1 boss-level Daedra, 1 boss-level Necromancer)
|Amulet of Luck
1 boss-level Chest
|Console Location Code(s)|
|FortTelemanExterior, FortTeleman, FortTeleman02|
|Far northeast of Leyawiin, near Panther River|
- The exterior contains a difficult-to-find guaranteed magic item: the Amulet of Luck shown at C on the exterior map.
- This amulet is initially hanging in midair above the tower's top level. Normally it falls onto the tower's top level; sometimes it remains floating in midair. Standing above the sole chest on the second floor, the circular fort wall in your back and facing the inner center of the fort, move forward about 2 meters along the broken ledge rim until you reach the edge. Look right above you, and you should be able to see the yellow amulet floating in the sky. Try grabbing it while jumping or firing an arrow at it to make it fall. If you don't see it in the air, search the ground under your feet carefully.
- This fort contains 2 Cairn Bolete plants.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 36, -24
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Teleman (editor name FortTelemanMapMarker). The entrance door is NE of the marker, 120 feet away.
- 0-1 Necromancer Enemy (each 50% probability Necromancer, 50% Undead) is near the entrance
- 0-1 Skeleton Archer is near the entrance
- 2 Nirnroot plants are at locations N on map
- 1 Amulet of Luck is at C (see notes).
- 1 Chest 02 is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 2 Clouded Funnel Cap plants, 9 Green Stain Cup plants, 4 Somnalius plants, 17 Stinkhorn plants, and 6 Pitcher Plants.
Zone 1: Fort TelemanEdit
This zone is very linear, consisting of three rooms and the two corridors linking them. You will also never face more than two enemies at the same time. There are minor loot chests in the first room and in the corridor linking the second and third rooms. The final room contains a boss-level Necromancer (A), three minor loot chests and door C to the next zone. The boss-level necromancer only appears during the related quest.
- 1 boss-level Necromancer at location A on map
- 4-6 Necromancers
Doors and Gates:
Zone 2: Fort Teleman Order of the Black RoseEdit
Upon arrival, you will be plunged in the midst of a fight between Necromancers and Daedra, so wait out the conflict and then attack the weakened survivors. In the first corridor and room there are two necromancers and four daedra, as well as a boss chest at B.
Head east through a hole in the wall and into a cave. In the next room again, wait out a fight between a necromancer and up to three daedra before striking. In the final room are two more daedra, one of which boss-level (A). Provided you are on the relevant quest, you will also find the corpse of Irlav Jarol (E).
Head back to the first room and head west: there are two minor loot chests on the way to door D, which leads back to the previous zone and is only unlocked once you have the Bloodworm Helm in your possession. As such, you are unable to use it before or after the related quest.
- 1 boss-level Chest (Necromancer variety) at location B on map
- 1 Chest 01
- 1 Chest 02 (locked)
- The following plants will always be found: 2 Cairn Bolete plants
Doors and Gates:
- There are two doors (at C and D) in/out of this zone, both leading to the zone Fort Teleman.