|# of Zones||1|
(1 boss-level Vampire)
|2 Shadowbanish Wine
1 boss-level Coffin
2 Arrows of Embers
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Barely northeast of Hackdirt, or just south of Chorrol|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -16, 16
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Carmala (editor name FortCarmalaMapMarker). The entrance door is NE of the marker, 60 feet away.
- 3 Wilderness Creatures (Forest variety) are near the entrance
- 1 Chest is on the northern Pillar, next to a Zombie carcass.
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 16 Clouded Funnel Cap plants, 48 Fly Amanita plants, 20 Monkshood plants, 6 Somnalius plants, 26 St. Jahn's Wort plants, 23 Steel-Blue Entoloma plants, 9 Tiger Lily plants, and 91 Viper's Bugloss plants
- Wayshrine of Dibella is at location W on map
Zone 1: Fort CarmalaEdit
When you first enter the fort, there is a small room containing a bedroll (b) and the corpse of a treasure hunter (E), which contains light armor, a weapon, and various unenchanted loot. There are two vampire enemies and two minor loot chests in the next room. Continuing northeast leads to two dart traps at T and a three-way intersection. To the northeast is a gate, holding five rats and no loot in a small room; two smaller passages lead northwest and southeast. Either passage allows you to access the rest of the zone.
From the three-way intersection, going southeast leads to a room with stone pillars, one enemy, and no loot. A twisting passage from the west corner of that room leads you to a hallway with an Old Wooden Door on the northeast side. From the three-way intersection, going northwest leads first to a room with stone pillars, with one enemy and a minor loot chest. Proceeding northeast from that room leads to another room with one enemy, two coffins containing miscellaneous unenchanted loot, and another chest at the end of a short hallway. Going southeast through another area with stone pillars, there is one enemy and no loot. Continuing on, you will come to a hallway with the Old Wooden Door.
The Old Wooden Door opens into a room with the Vampire Patriarch/Matriarch (A), the only boss-level creature in the fort. Once you go through the door, you should have an opportunity to consider your plan of attack before the boss becomes aware of you. Once they are defeated, you can find two lesser soul gems on the base of the left statue, a boss-level coffin, and a wooden chest containing two bottles of Shadowbanish Wine.
- 1 boss-level Vampire (50% chance Vampire Matriarch, 50% chance Vampire Patriarch) at location A on map
- 1 Vampire
- 5 Vampire Enemies (each 50% probability Vampire, 33% Undead, 17% Vampire Beast)
- 5 Rats
- 1 Wooden Chest containing 2 Shadowbanish Wine at location W on map
- 1 boss-level Coffin (Vampire variety) at B
- 2 Arrows of Embers at C
- 1 Chest 01 (locked)
- 1 Chest 02 (locked)
- 1 Chest 03
- 1 Chest 04
- 1 Coffin 01
- 2 Coffins 02
- The other following items will always be found: 2 empty lesser soul gems and 1 Mort Flesh
- 2 Darts traps at location T on map
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 1 Portcullis Gate at D
- 1 Dead Treasure Hunter (carries light armor, one weapon, unenchanted loot) at location E on map
- 1 bedroll at b