|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Vatollia Apo (vatollia apo)|
|Location||Outside the Gnisis Eggmine|
|Faction(s)||Imperial Legion (Spearman)|
He is wearing common pants, netch leather boots, and Imperial chain coif, cuirass and greaves. He also carries an Imperial Shortsword and the key to the Gnisis eggmine. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
If you raise his disposition to 70 or above, are a member of the Imperial Legion (the usual rules regarding wearing uniform apply), or are carrying a miner's pick in your inventory, you can get him to give you the key, selecting the eggmine dialogue topic. Alternatively, you could just kill him and take the key from his corpse.
- Bethamez: Retrieve some ancient Dwemer documents.
- [Disposition < 50.] "It's locked. Yes, I have the key. No you can't have it. I don't care who you are. Darius says no one goes in but the workers."
- [Disposition ≥ 50.] "It's locked and yes, I have the key. If I liked you more, maybe I'd let you in."
- [Disposition ≥ 70; Gnisis Eggmine Key has been added to your inventory.] "I'm not supposed to let anyone in. But, you're not so bad. Here, take the key, but don't tell Darius I gave it to you."
- [If player is member of the Imperial Legion; Gnisis Eggmine Key has been added to your inventory.] "Since you're in the Legion, here's the key. Be careful."
- [If you are carrying a Miner's Pick; Gnisis Eggmine Key has been added to your inventory.] "Ah, you have a miner's pick. I'll let you in so you can work. They're still working on the north side I think. Anyway, here's the key."
- [Disposition -1]"I already gave you the key, now get lost before they see us talking."