|Valveli Arelas (valveli arelas)|
|Home Town||Gnaar Mok|
Valveli Arelas is a Dunmer shipmaster whose open-air boat, the Priggage, is docked in Gnaar Mok. She will provide transport to Hla Oad or Khuul for a small fee. Valveli wears a common shirt with matching pants and shoes. Aside from her natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by her ancestors, she knows no spells. She does not appear to be a particularly big fan of Gnaar Mok, as she tends to talk down on the village while greeting you.
How Valveli greets you during your first conversation with her depends on how well she likes you at that time:
- [If Disposition ≥ 40.] "Welcome to Gnaar Mok, outlander. It's small, but dumpy. And I'm Gnaar Mok's shipmaster, at your service. What's your destination? Or, if by misfortune you are newly arrived in Gnaar Mok, I grieve for you. But I can steer you to the local services, or to a specific place nearby. If you're looking for someone in particular, I might be able to help."
- [If 40 > Disposition ≥ 20.] "You gaze upon the handsome docks of Gnaar Mok, outlander. And I'm Gnaar Mok's shipmaster, at your service. You're outward bound, if you're lucky. What's your destination? Are you by chance new to Gnaar Mok? I grieve for you. But I can steer you to the local services, or to a specific place nearby. If you're looking for someone in particular, I might be able to help."
- [If Disposition < 20.] "You looking for a ship? You're in luck, because that's what I got. Can't be choosy about your destination. But you can't have everything."
If you speak with her a second time, she will greet you somewhat differently:
- [If Disposition ≥ 20.] "It's your lucky day, stranger. I'm Gnaar Mok's shipmaster, and I can get you out of this hole. Fast. I imagine any old destination will do, right?"
Ask her about her destinations to learn where she can take you:
- "My ship 'Priggage ' can take you from Gnaar Mok to Hla Oad, and Khuul."