|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Quests: written by multiple, TheRealLurlock and HMSVictory
Services: written by ThreeC (none)
Personal Inventory: written by Maroonroar
House Contents: not written
Unique Dialogue: written by ThreeC
|Home Town||Erabenimsun Camp|
Ulath-Pal is the Ashkhan of the Erabenimsun Tribe of Ashlanders, who can be found in his yurt at their camp in the Molag Amur region. He is none too friendly; a warloving Ashlander, and is nowhere near to willing to offer you support in order to become the Erabenimsun Nerevarine. The only solution is to kill him and his followers. Like other Ashkhans, he is very skeptical about manners, and will not tolerate impoliteness from outsiders.
He wears a bonemold cuirass with matching bracers, boots, and shield. He also wears an expensive shirt with matching pants and he wields the war axe of Airan Ammu. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows the following spells: Heavy Burden Touch, Vitality, Skylamp's Shadow, Seryn's Blessing, Strong Resist Fire, Strong Resist Frost, Strong Resist Magicka, Variable Resist Magicka, Strong Resist Poison, Variable Resist Poison, Strong Resist Shock, Variable Resist Shock, Restore Agility, Restore Speed, and Restore Strength.
- [If you not talked to him before and have yet to complete The Path of the Incarnate] "What do you want, outlander?"
- "Go away. I do not wish to soil my yurt with your blood."
- my trade: "I am the ashkhan of the Erabenimsun. You are a fool if you do not know that."
- outlander: [Disposition -10] "I have nothing to say to you. I despise you and your kind. Go away."
- Erabenimsun Nerevarine: Travel to the Erabenimsun camp in order for them to recognize you as the Nerevarine.
It's pretty clear from the get-go that Ulath-Pal despises outlanders. If you ask him about the Nerevarine prophecies, he insults you and threatens to kill you if you mention it again.
- [If you not talked to him before] "You are the outlander who claims to fulfill the Nerevarine prophecies. What do you want?"
- "You are stupid, outlander."
- Nerevarine prophecies: [Disposition drops to 0] "You want me to name you Erabenimsun Nerevarine? I would rather name you '%PCName Guar-Dung.' You are a hound. I despise you for a foreign fool, as do all my loyal gulakhans. The only honor I will show you is to kill you with my own hand if you ever trouble me again. Leave my sight, now, while you can."
If you try just that, he makes good on the threat.
- Nerevarine prophecies: [Disposition drops to 0] "Very well. This problem has an easy solution." Goodbye.