- Talk to Synnolian Tunifus at the Imperial Chapels in Ebonheart for a new task.
- Travel to Gnisis to deliver four bargain restore health potions and harvest five pieces of muck.
- Deliver the potions to Chaplain Ogrul in the chapel at the bottom level of Fort Darius.
- Harvest five pieces of muck from Abishpulu Shand's hut.
- Return to Synnolian to complete the quest.
Synnolian Tunifus at the Imperial Chapels in Ebonheart will ask you to run another errand to fetch five pieces of muck while delivering four bargain restore health potions to Chaplain Ogrul at Fort Darius in Gnisis. As Tunifus tells you, the best method of traveling to Gnisis is probably taking the boat from Ebonheart to Vivec, then travelling the rest of the way to Gnisis by silt strider. Tunifus will give you the restore health potions and 80 drakes for travelling expenses, and tell you that a farmer there, Abishpulu Shand, has a muckspunge patch near his hut, and the Chaplain has a deal with Shand to gather muck there for free.
Delivering the PotionsEdit
The potions are to be delivered to Chaplain Ogrul in Gnisis (a few Silt Strider journeys away), in the chapel at the bottom level of Fort Darius. Upon delivery, the chaplain offers to teach you one of the following spells:
- Ogrul's Lucky-Again - Restore Luck 10 pts on Self
- Ogrul's Quick-Again - Restore Speed 10 pts on Self
- Ogrul's Staunch-Again - Restore Willpower 10 pts on Self
- Ogrul's Strong-Again - Restore Strength 10 pts on Self
You can also respectfully decline the chaplain's offer.
The muck can be found in a patch between Abishpulu Shand's hut and the Legion barracks (northwest of Fort Darius). You can also buy the muck or harvest it from another place if you so desire. Muck can be found in muckspunges all over Vvardenfell.
- If you fail to collect enough muck, Tunifus' disposition towards you drops by ten.
- If you complete the quest without visiting Chaplain Ogrul you will not be able to deliver the potions to him any more.
- If you don't have the potions, you can strangely buy them from Chaplain Ogrul himself and then give them to him.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Gathering Muck (IC2_Muck)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|1||Bring Synnolian Tunifus five units of muck for cure common disease potions. A farmer in Gnisis, Abishpulu Shand, has a muckspunge patch right near his hut, and Chaplain Ogrul at Fort Darius has cut a deal with Shand to gather muck there for free. While I'm in the West Gash, look in on Chaplain Ogrul, give him four Restore Health potions, and ask him if he'll teach me a few tricks.|
|5||I told Synnolian Tunifus I would not be able to bring him the five units of muck he asked for. He was disappointed, and told me to take a day to reflect on my shortcomings, and attempt to amend them before I approach him again for a lay healer mission.|
|10||I gave Chaplain Ogrul the four Restore Health potions as Synnolian Tunifus requested.|
|15||Chaplain Ogrul taught me a restoration spell.|
|20||Chaplain Ogrul offered to teach me a restoration spell, but I declined.|
|50||I delivered five units of muck to Synnolian Tunifus. He gave me a cure common disease potion, a retort, and a copy of 'The Alchemists Formulary' -- a collection of popular alchemical recipes -- as a reward.|
|Gathering Muck (IC2_Muck_not)|
|1||I told Synnolian Tunifus I would not be able to bring him the five units of muck he asked for. He was disappointed, and told me to take a day to reflect on my shortcomings, and attempt to amend them before I approach him again for a lay healer mission.|
|Prev: Gathering Marshmerrow||Up: Imperial Cult Quests||Next: Gathering Willow Anther|