Faolchu the Changeling was a general of the Alessian Order who was cursed with lycanthropy. Faolchu had a reputation for being nigh invulnerable in battle, earning him the nickname the Invincible General. Soldiers could bash him with a shield, stick him full of arrows or cut deep into his flesh, and Faolchu would not falter in his assault. Not even a sword to the heart could kill him. However, Faolchu had a crippling fear of fire. Fire was the only thing that could stop Faolchu in his tracks. He was killed at the Battle of Glenumbra Moors while a fire was raging around him.
Faolchu was resurrected in 2E 582 by Angof the Gravesinger, with the intention of having him serve Molag Bal. Faolchu wreaked havoc upon Glenumbra at Angof's behest, and took Camlorn for his own. In an effort to discover the means to defeat the ancient general, the Mages Guild had the Vestige travel back in time where Faolchu met his demise. After experiencing the battle first-hand through the eyes of a Breton soldier, the Vestige discovered Faolchu's weakness, giving the Lion Guard and its allies the information they needed to defeat him once more. By this time, Faolchu had holed himself up in Camlorn Keep, and was defeated by the Vestige after Lion Guard archers set fire to the building. Upon his second death, Faolchu's soul was sent to Coldharbour, where Molag Bal had him tormented within Heart's Grief for his failure.
- Conjurer Grahla's dialogue during Ripple Effect in ESO
- Alana Relin's dialogue in ESO
- Events of The Nameless Soldier in ESO
- Events of Lineage of Tooth and Claw in ESO
- General Gautier's dialogue during A Lingering Hope
- Faolchu the Reborn's dialogue during The Fall of Faolchu in ESO
- Events of A Step Back in Time in ESO
- Events of The Fall of Faolchu in ESO
- Faolchu's appearance in Heart's Grief during God of Schemes in ESO