Released on December 16, 2019.
Hotfix for Patch 1.5, containing the following bug/balance fixes:
- Fixed Arena mode bugs that could make the game crash or impact performance.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when speeding up the construction of a building.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing a Guild's information.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from completing the Silk Farm Hunt quest if they died during the quest and restarted it.
- Fixed a visual bug on Android that prevented the showcasing of Store purchases. Players still received all purchases normally.
- Fixed a bug that could make players undefeatable in the Arena if they had the Ebony Mail or Rimelink Artifacts equipped.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players, in certain situations, from receiving the materials given to them by guildmates.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from playing an Arena match if they tried changing their equipment at the last second.
- Fixed a bug that made the skull rating display as 0 on the loading screen.
- Fixed incorrect Arena tier rewards at tiers 3 and 9 of the Frozen Battlegrounds.
- Fixed a bug that made exclamation point markers remain on the Main Menu indefinitely.
- Fixed a bug that prevented "BLOCKED" messaging from appearing against AI-controlled enemies.
- Fixed a bug that allowed deleted characters to remain in a Guild.