The Elder Scrolls Travels: Stormhold is a portable spin-off game in the TES Travels series.
The game was developed in several different versions to make sure it would load on as many phones as possible. The smallest version of Stormhold contains only 8 dungeons and 6 classes, while the largest version has 36 dungeons and adds the Spellsword class. The information provided below is based on the largest version of the game.
- "Misfortune has landed you in Stormhold prison, run by a reputed lunatic Quintus Varus. You must find the few who can help you, and overcome the challenges of Stormhold until you are strong enough to defeat the evil warden. The overseers will put you to work, and it is clear you are not expected to survive long. Prisoners whisper of overseers and other prisoners gone mad who now try to kill workers clearing the Stormhold ruins. You now have a weapon smuggled to you by friends, and ruins to clear."
- — Stormhold introductory text
- Quest Walkthrough — A step-by-step guide on how to escape the prison
- Character Creation — Stats and skills for all 7 classes
- Getting Started — A detailed guide for players regardless of experience
- Hints/Tips — The info provided by the in-game help menu
- Items — All items found within the game
- Magic — All the spells found in the game and how to obtain them
- Status Ailments — All the status ailments that can hinder you
- Carriers — Devices that can be used to run Stormhold
- Concept Art — Archive of concept art released for the game
- Credits — A list of the people who worked on the game
- Dictionary — For unseasoned Elder Scrolls players