||Wall of Frost
|Appears in random loot at level
|Purchase from (Destruction lvl 65+)
- Sprayed on the ground, it creates a wall of frost that does 50 points of frost damage per second.
Wall of Frost is an expert level Destruction spell that sprays frost on the ground, which deals frost damage and slows affected targets.
- Frost Barrier, 8% for 1 sec
- Slow, 50 pts for 5 secs
- Deep Freeze Paralyze, for 3 secs; if the Deep Freeze perk has been unlocked
- Frost (HazardWallofFrostSpell), 20 damage every 1 second, Slows enemy for 5 seconds. The hazard effect lasts for 30 seconds on the ground.
- The lasting frost created by Wall of Frost will not cause damage to you or your allies. However, it will hurt them if you cast the spell directly at them. It's only approximately equivalent to the novice Frostbite spell though, so not too dangerous.
- You can surround yourself in frost and stand in the middle of them while enemies will take damage within melee range, or paint a line of frost directly between you and your enemies - they're not smart enough to go around it, and it will slow their approach in addition to the damage it does, or even freeze them completely if you have the Deep Freeze perk.
- Like most Frost spells, it can be used to set off Runes from a safe distance.
- A maximum of 10 'segments' of wall can be placed at a given time. Placing additional segments of wall will cause previously placed segments to disappear. However, each type of wall spell maintains this count independently.