|Added by||Arcane Accessories|
|Spell ID||FExxx808||Editor ID||ccBGSSSE014_UnboundedStorms|
|Base Cost||69 points||Charge Time||0.30 seconds|
|Tome ID||FExxx817||Tome Value||950|
|Purchase from (after Destruction Ritual Spell)|
- Targets in melee range take 40 shock damage per second to Health, and half that to Magicka. Random lightning strikes deal an additional 30 damage.
Unbounded Storms is an expert level Destruction spell that surrounds the caster in a stormy cloak, damaging nearby targets for 40 shock damage per second to health, and half that to magicka. A lightning cloud will hang over the caster's head, randomly casting lightning bolts at nearby targets.
- Unbounded Storms, determines that damage is dealt to nearby targets
- Storm Lightning, randomly casts lightning bolts at nearby targets
- Expert Destruction, reduces the spell cost by 50%.
- Disintegrate, causes targets hit by this spell to disintegrate if their health is below 15%
- Augmented Shock (Rank I), increases damage by 25%.
- Augmented Shock (Rank II), increases damage by 50%
- Destruction Dual Casting, increases the spell effectiveness by 120% and increases the spell cost by 180%.
- The random lightning strikes can target friendly NPC's, turning them hostile.
- Despite the spell description's statement that targets will take damage in melee range, the range of the cloak surrounding the caster is actually much larger than any other cloak, as cloak range is determined by the spell's magnitude, with this spell having a much higher magnitude than any other cloak spells.
- The lightning emitter does not move with the caster but remains in the spot where you first cast the spell.
- The spell will sometimes stop doing damage per second and only do damage upon lightning strikes